“Inspired employees is a measure of leadership”
As your landscaping business consultant, I work with you to help you become a more consistent, focused, and inspired leader to develop and coach a strong team and company culture throughout your company. I stress leading by example and holding your team accountable in a fair, friendly, and firm manner.
A CLEAR COMPANY VISION
- Develop, refine and convey your strategic plan, mission statements, short and long term goals, core values, and company culture to all levels of your team.
MARKETING AND SALES
- Identify your niche market and the best way for you to market yourself.
- Who is your sales person/team? Clarify job responsibilities, incentives, and goals.
- Develop or refine your estimating processes and templates to provide you accurate estimates that are certain to bring you desired profits.
PERSONNEL AND H. R. MANAGEMENT
- Your company’s success is all about the having the right people on your team.
- Help you attract and retain exceptional employees.
- Create inspired employees through team building.
- Build bench strength at all levels at all times.
- Develop job descriptions/organizational structure, lay out career paths, and create incentive programs for everyone’s success and benefit.
- Instill award winning quality and customer service which will enhance your reputation and value to your clients.
- Create proper scheduling and operational planning to minimize overtime.
- Simple job costing scorecards which are easy to digest down to the crew level.
- Evaluate your training and safety programs. Create a safety culture.
- Is the size of your fleet and expense right for the size of your operation?
FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Create a yearly budget with your team and tie it to your pricing structure and sales goals to attain your yearly profit goals. This provides a road map for your managers and team during the season.
- Simplify your administrative functions while creating more transparent financial and job costing results for your team with simple KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reports.
Answer a few questions about you and your company and let’s schedule a conversation to discuss your potential for growth.