TIME TESTED EXCELLENCE.
LAURENCE S. CORONIS
Founded Coronis Landscaping in Nashua, N.H.
- 30 years as a full service landscape and snow mgt. operation growing to $4 million in annual sales
- National and state awards including:
- Grand Prize for Landscape Excellence from ALCA (now PLANET).
- Named by Landscape Management Magazine to their LM100.
- Professional Grounds Management Society award – Landscape Excellence
- National Environmental Protection Award from Grounds Maintenance magazine
- Several state awards from the NH Landscaping Association
- Loyal staff and customer base, many with over 20 years with the company
- Sold to Trugreen Landcare at the Nashua, NH location after being courted by 3 buyers.
- Stayed on as a Branch Manager at Nashua location. Managed $6 million of annual sales at the Nashua Branch and 3 satellite locations. My branch was consistently a top performer in profitability and customer retention.
2009 to present- Coronis Consulting
How we work together:
- On site interviews and assessment
- Development of your personal and company goals
- Action plan with timelines and systems to focus your efforts for continuous improvement and reaching your goals.
- Mentoring/Coaching – On going support by phone/email with regular on site visits on a budgeted basis to support you moving forward to exceed your goals and help tackle new challenges.
B.S. in Plant Science from the University of New Hampshire
Served on the Board of Directors and as the President of the N.H. Landscape Association. Presently serving on the Advisory Board for NOFA-OLC. Certified as an AOLCP.